Parivar Seva Sanstha has come to be recognised as a one-stop destination for information on Reproductive Health in India. It has earned this status by bringing out a large number of publications and reports pertaining to this area. Some of them are:
|Organisational Brochure||View l Download|
|Annual report 2010-11, 2011-12, 2013-14||View l Download|
|Management Institute of Population & Development Brochure||View l Download|
|Distance Learning Course on Family Life Education Course Brochure||View l Download|
|Distance Learning Course Family Life Education Course Leaflet||View l Download|
|Management Institute of Population & Development Communique
Vol. 1, No. 1 October 2009
|View l Download|
MIPD Policy Brief and Working Papers
MIPD Policy Brief
|MIPD Policy Brief No. 1: Sudha Tewari, Devendra Kothari and Poonam Arora, AADHAR: Providing Youth Friendly Health Services in Urban Slums, pp.12, 2008||View l Download|
|MIPD Policy Brief No. 2: Devendra Kothari and Sudha Tewari: Slowing Population Growth in India: Challenges, Opportunities and the Way Forward, pp.37, 2009||View l Download|
|MIPD Policy Brief No. 3: Devendra Kothari and NiveditaHansraj: Implications of Emerging Demographic Scenario Based on the Provisional Results of Census of India 2011, 2011||View l Download|
MIPD Working Papers
MWP No.1: Sudha Tewari, Devendra Kothari and MonaliNayak (2008): Managerial Challenges in Delivery of Health Care Services in India: A Review of the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) (initial version of the paper was presented at the Fifth All India Conference of Indian Association for Social Sciences and Health, held at Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar, Orissa on April 7-9, 2008)
MWP No.2: Devendra Kothari (2008): Improving the Utilisation of RCH and FP Services in Uttar Pradesh: Role of the Concept of Unmet Needs
MWP No.3: Devendra Kothari (2008): Improving the Utilisation of RCH and FP Services in Rajasthan through Capacity Building
MWP No.4: Devendra Kothari (2008): Improving the Utilisation of RCH and FP Services in Madhya Pradesh: An Action Plan
MWP No.5: Devendra Kothari (2008): Improving Maternal and Child Health by Increasing the Use of Reproductive and Child Health Services in Odisha through Capacity Building
MWP No.6: AkankshaRembhotkar (2008), Clients of the Sex Workers in a Slum Setting: An Analysis
MWP No.7: Rohan Kothari (2009), Aadhar Initiative: Empowering Young People in Developing Countries
MWP No.8: Devendra Kothari, Vivek Lal, Nivedita Hansraj and Renu Sharma (2009), Assessment of Perceived Health Needs Among Young People residing in an Urban Slum: A Pilot Study
- Workshop on Integration of RTI/STD/HIV prevention activities into Family Welfare ProgrammesDecember 9-10, 1994
- National Conference on Making Early Abortion Safe and Accessible October 11-13, 2000, Agra MHFW, Government of India, Parivar Seva Sanstha and IPAS
- Odisha State level Workshop on Making Abortion Safe and Accessible, October 15-17, 2001 BBSR. Organised by Parivar Seva Sanstha in collaboration with Government of India,funded by IPAS.
- Working with Men in India to Improve Reproductive Health – Dissemination Workshop Report, March 2002.
- Report on Rajasthan State Level Workshop on Making Abortion Safe and Accessible, August 6-7, 2003 Jaipur. Organised by Parivar Seva Sanstha in collaboration with Government of Rajasthan.
- Making Abortion Safe and Accessible and Enhance Contraceptive Choices and Availability, November 18-19, 2003, Kolkata. Organised by Parivar Seva Sanstha in collaboration with Government of West Bengal.
- Expanding Choices of Contraception Injectables – Learning from Experiences, October 27-29, 2004, Manesar. Organised by Parivar Seva Sanstha in collaboration with MHFW, Government of India, PFI and Packard Foundation, UNFPA.
- Report on Service Delivery System in Induced Abortion.
- Adolescence Chances, Choices and Directions.