Parivar Seva Sanstha Internship programme provides opportunities for students to gain experience in their field, determine if they have an interest in a particular career, network, or gain. One can Intern on the following core areas-
- Education & Training (Awareness sessions)
- Clinical help
- Human Resource Development
We believe that contribution of time and talent is just as important as financial contribution. So, we encourage people to contribute their time by making an effort by participating in our programmes to accelerate social and economic change among the women of our country.
Volunteers are required from November to April, for our different projects and for help in our clinics too. One can volunteer on the following issues:
Youth Friendly Services (YFS)
- Counseling / Teaching (School Drop outs)
- English conversation
- Academic support
- Preparing teaching learning aids
- Latent talent development (Stitching, Beautician, Mehndi, Bakery, Theatre, Dance, Singing, Painting etc.)
- Assist in Awareness Programmes on various issues (anaemia, health &hygiene, reproductive health, HIV/AIDS, RTIs, STIs)
- Community Mobilization: Enhance community participation, sensitize on community issues.
- Designing of Documents/ News Letters / Annual Reports
- Software products
- Research and Documentation
- Administrative support (data entry, dispatching, packing etc)
Upgradation of Mewat Clinic
- MSW interns/volunteers to conduct case studies and community mobilization and take awareness session/workshops on various social issues in and around Mewat on behalf of Parivar Seva Sanstha.
- Volunteers to teach life skills, latent talents, health & hygiene to women & adolescent girls at Mewat.
- Volunteers can help by raising funds to upgrade Mewat clinic.